Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this is one of the shows i was looking forward to for this weekend!! super glad its on early so i can catch it live before work!! hope it's impossible to explain to normal people!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
these swamp monsters are very bad lumberjacks lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Benne posted:

Hey, maybe Saraya can actually have a real match after last night's shitshow

yeah so what happened at the black craft pro show? besides apparently not a whole lot?

Suplex Liberace posted:

whos on commentary. Is it veda scott?

sarah shockey i think? the name is familiar, maybe from a few beyond shows.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hey look, its kmart el desperado

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahahahahahaha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a 2016 dollar gift certificate to friendlys

gently caress yeah lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

denver colorado is getting for real heated about how the show is dragging

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

god drat, daniel champion

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jake atlas has been kinda sloppy whenever ive seen him before but hes on fire today.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He was crushing it at Spring Break too, IMO

dont get me wrong, i like him a lot it just always seems right on the edge of "woaaah something might slip up" but today he's just especially crisp as hell.

must be all the oj backstage.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

37 cents!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

nate webb!!

he rules so much.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

he's got so many goddamn cargo pockets lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha nate putting on chapstick and mugging to the camera before the match.

this is wrestling.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cant wait for the next match on the card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

EVERYBODY WINS, EVERYBODY LOSEEEEEEEES

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mjf's dodgeball look is extremely good

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

holy poo poo someone there has a y2aj shirt.

that was available for, what, 2 weeks?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

I want Sarah Shockey's commentary on every show please

she's very good, yeah.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wheeler yuta: YEEEEEEAH DODGEBAAAAALLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh goddamnit here comes teddy hart. at least his cat is here too.

yeah wait lol what is teddy hart here to do

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Reading Rainbow

god bless orange cassidy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well.

you wanted teddy hart and you got him lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

god drat he is still going lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Huntman posted:

Is the big reveal gonna be that Teddy Hart can't read

lmao thats why they gave him a cardboard book god drat this is peak teddy hart.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

otani really needs to shave his head. his hair makes him look like 15 years older than he is.

e: dont get me wrong, if you wanna do the full costanza, go ahead. its a bold choice.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i was no joke shocked to learn he was 46 when i looked him up watching spring break! im just sayin!! i was like "oh wow he moves pretty well, i wonder how old he is" and then i looked it up and i was like oh, well no duh, he's not like an old man or whatever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's a midlde aged math teacher who will gently caress your poo poo up

ok i do love this element. dad arn anderson who looked like he was storming down into the basement cause you kids are being too goddamn rowdy ruled. but otani is like, a dude who comes out in a badass sparkly windbreaker too.

Huntman posted:

wait wtf Otani is only 46???????????

you could've told me this man was in his 60s and i'd believe it, i just thought he was really spry for his age

right?? thats what i thought!

e: gently caress badass sparkly windbreaker just talked me into keeping the hair. nevermind.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeeeeah baby, the 1 minute time limit match!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Benne posted:

MARKO STUNT :neckbeard:

i was so happy to see both him and joey back at it last night :allears:

i love marko stunt, i could watch people toss that lil dude around all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mjf is shooting on dodgeball