Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Shotzi is loving awesome and wrestles for my local indie (Journey Pro Wrestling in Kansas City). I'm pumped to see her on a bigger stage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

J-Ro posted:

Quit my dead end job yesterday (new gig on Monday) and got pleasantly plastered. Woke up this morning feeling fantastic and this is a perfect morning show to relax to.

Sounds like the life

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I had never seen Tony Deppen before until last night. He's now one of my favorite wrestlers.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I've become a fan of GCW over the last few days. All their shows have been really different, but really fun.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
What the gently caress is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm glad Teddy is over with this crowd. He was someone I really thought was going to make it a few years back. He looks like he's actually been doing well since he got out of prison.