Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
My prediction is that the villains will be cut with a sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

I found the last episode really irritating what with there being two characters now who scream all their lines.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

It doesn't really feel like a cliffhanger because there's a 0% chance she doesn't just pat his head and everyone marvels at what a good girl she is

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

my issue is more with the screaming voice acting than the characterization, it's grating and gives me a headache

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If I saw the movie, which episode should I pick back up on?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Nezuko isn't just a demon, though. She's also a waifu

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

davidHalestorm posted:

I know this show doesn't really discuss the politics of that era of Japan. But drat, when World War 1 or 2 comes around, Tanjiro and whoever else that survives this story is going to get drafted.

Kimetsu No Yaiba 2, in which the annexation of Korea is retroactively justified because it was full of demons or something

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

yeah, i really didn't like the way he still seemed to be alive after being spit out

I was just glad that he didn't die and is gonna be okay :unsmith:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

GateOfD posted:

Hope they show Water Hashiras final fight and it turns out Tanjiro been doing it all wrong

Turns out your sword isn't supposed to burst into flames when you do water breathing

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

gently caress. The sunlight gave Nezuko brain damage. That's so sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Nah, that was the demon poo poo and ptsd

You're thinking of Berserk