Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yo so if you're not down for The Adventures of My Sweet, Innocent Boy, you're a gosh darned dag nabbed fool.

Tanjiro is the best.:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Show good, my wife and lil bro are hooked, and I'm just so excited to show the many adventures of the good good children and their demon busting hijinks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The back half of the episode was not paced well at all. You've got Tanjiro sitting there in stunned silence for like...half a minute watching Zenitsu get stomped on. And then we flash back and get to see him get stomped on again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Episode fuckin owned

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lt. Lizard posted:

sigh... of course Rui gets half of an episode for his tragic backstory, a moment of pity from good-boy Tanshiro and implied forgiveness in afterlife, because I guess he shown a regret in literally last second he spent living on this earth?

Yeah...whatever, at least this new stuff with Demon Hunter Organization looks great.

Tanjiro doesn't know anyone's backstory. He just smells a ridiculously overpowering scent of "my life was loving awful, yall" from every demon he kills, so that bugs him. I mean, skip the flash backs if you'd like, and you can put yourself in his shoes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I really enjoy Zenitsu a lot.:)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Zenitsu is perfect and should be in every scene

Whenever he's gone people should be turning off the show

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mob and Tanjiro would be the strongest tag team in the history of the world

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kids gonna kid

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Muzan is terrifying but part of that for me is just how....simple he is, mentally? Like, I know a lot of the demons typically have some fixation on their past, but Muzan came across like a 10 year old schoolyard bully. Problem is, most schoolyard bullies typically can't manipulate their and your magic blood to warp reality. Basically he acts like a giant brat that I would poo poo my pants if I met him in person.

Good villain!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's rated R because someone (can't say who, spoilers) is going to say "gently caress. I GODDAMN LOVE MY SISTER. gently caress."

You're only allowed one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Good movie. I ain't crying, you're crying.

Also I'm crying.