Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Mr Muzan just wants to live a quiet life

That is exactly what I thought of once he turned around with that kid. :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Well, thanks to this episode making such a big note of them I finally noticed what I assume is the kids dad wearing Tanjiro's earrings in the ED, so that sure dropped a whole mess of puzzle pieces regarding the reason for things in my lap.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
That boarheaded jackass now has a lot of ground to make up for after beating up on Good Boy Zenitsu like that. :colbert:

I'm surprised they gave the demon an actual flashback amidst this, but it really further cements how Tanjirou actually showing sympathy for demons is such a key point to his character.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Okay fine show, Inosuke won his points pretty quick, largely in part due to how the Goodest Boy treated him. :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I cannot believe he's blond because he got hit by goddamn lightning

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
That was perhaps one of those most OH poo poo cliffhangers in an anime I've ever seen :shittypop:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
UFOtable is incredible, holy poo poo :aaa:

I was fully expecting him to have to get bailed out of that fight the whole time, but what actually happened was way better. I could feel myself getting kind of choked up there for a moment too when they cut to happy flashback stuff in the ED, UFOtable likes to do that and it hits me every drat time. what a good episode drat

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I'd be really happy if they give this more seasons but I would also be shocked since I don't recall ufotable ever doing a series for more than two cour before. It'd be a legit first for them.

If it's not confirmed after it finishes airing though I'm diving headlong into the manga for sure.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
God, UFOtable are wizards I swear.

I'm sure the movie will end up with a limited release in the states but I just hope it happens before S2 starts, assuming we get one cause boy do I hope we do.

Now to set aside some time to binge the manga from the start to further appreciate how good this adaptation must of been.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I somehow always forget how insanely good Demon Slayer looks until more of it comes out. UFOtable are truly full of black magic practitioners.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Funnily enough I think both of these fights going forward from here is what I remember the most clearly from the manga about this arc, so I'm looking forward to the rest.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I liked this fight in the manga cause the mist techniques were neat visually, which they were in the anime too, but I suppose if you don't care for him having it take three episodes of the arc up might turn you off on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Pretty good finale, I actually forgot about this being where Nezuko turns into a daywalker until it focused on it so much.

Looking forward to the training arc since the big monk Hashira is actually one of my favorite characters and we've basically seen nothing of him animated so far.