Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
Is the arms demon played by Koyasu? That voice sounds so familiar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Futaba Anzu posted:

i'm assuming there's something up with the organization that binds urokodaki from just going there to finish off the demon who's been killing all of his students off himself

he doesn't know they've all been killed by the same demon, just that they all failed the test

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Tir McDohl posted:

His reaction to being told the demon was defeated seemed to indicate that he knew about it, I thought.

it's kind of ambiguous but i think it makes more sense that it's like the other poster said that he's reacting to having just been told about it. otherwise i would think he would probably stop giving the kids he cares about masks that mark them for death by a particularly cruel demon

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 7, 2019

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i just think its good, no apologies

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
They don't do a good job at setting it up but Tamayao definitely isn't dropped

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Expect My Mom posted:

How will Nezuko deal with being a demon and that her brother dedicates his life for her and undergoes grueling training? Oh she doesn't, she just naps for seven hundred days until there's room for her in the story. Same with the three other Demon Hunters we see at the exam final that don't get named or barely talked to by Tanjiro or each other until it's time for electric boy to be in the plot.

I guess I just want this story to chill out a bit and breath, but it's a bit of revolving door on a lot of fronts. Which is totally understandable is this as the creator's first big work and she's pretty young, it's just a bit frustrating is all

i mean we are only like 20 chapters into the manga. maybe they're trying to set up too much too quickly but i think it is too early to say things are being dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Sindai posted:

I wonder if insect breathing means she breathes through her skin

you will regret your words and deeds