Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Alder posted:

Now it's years later idm the ending and I'm just glad it had one in time. Just the epilogue was and continues to be super awk.

It's only been 9 months!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It also wasn't cancelled, that's hearsay. Sometimes a writer wants to wrap things up faster for personal reasons, and so they cut off some loose ends and speed up the pacing. In the case of KnY, nothing screams "was suddenly cancelled" but rather "wants to rush to the conclusion". It also wasn't unpopular or anything before it ended, though yeah it didn't get massively popular until the anime aired as it was in its final arc.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

christmas boots posted:

I bet you an executive is waiting for the opportunity to cancel One Piece. He’ll die waiting, but he's ready

The Grinch who Stole Christmas.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

SpiderLink posted:

Sorry for asking a question that's probably been asked a bunch already but I'm afraid of reading spoilers: the start of this new season covered the train, right? Is there any meaningful difference with the movie? Or can I just skip it and jump into new stuff? Thanks!

They added a few new scenes, but it's really just a directors cut version of the film, you aren't missing anything important. But yeah the very first episode is all new content.

Here's a video showing all the differences between the movie and the TV version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBgHIxtDA

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Oh Snapple! posted:

Knowing when and how to use CG to enhance a scene seems like a good loving skill to have for animation but what do I know I just watch things

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

SchrodingersCat posted:

So is the next arc starting next week or do we have to wait?

Next arc is coming later at an undisclosed date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
the first one