Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Oh man, that is a much more adult voice than I was expecting for good boy Tanjiro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Oh my God, it's even better than the manga :allears:

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

The fight animation is definitely a notch above what I've come to expect in TV anime and I'm loving it.

I'm also impressed just with the linework. Manga adaptation have a distinct tendency to simplify and smooth out the art, and KnY's is especially characterful, but this gross rear end in a top hat is somehow even more grotesquely captivating on the cel than he is on the page:

I can't wait to see what they make of spider family.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Feeling like this arc should have been packed into a single episode.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

I don't think it would, given how stretched out the actual one was.