Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Nezuko suddenly kicking a dudes head clean off had me lollin irl that was badass.

I hope she eventually gets her demon side under control so she can speak again, or at least lose the muzzle :unsmith:

Or at least get something more like a dog's muzzle that would let her, you know, talk, now that that we know that's something demons cn do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Ah, so our otherwise pretty clever bad guy's main flaw is that he's a petty vengeful rear end in a top hat.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So... why are they leaving without killing the demon that makes more demons? That seems like it should priority one for the entire demon-slaying community.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

dogsicle posted:

with tanjiro being barely able to kill some demons that aren't even part of the twelve moons there's no way things would've progressed against muzan, assuming he even stayed in that same city considering his desire for secrecy.

i suppose you can ask why the larger organization of the demon hunters don't act in this situation but it seems to fall under the same assumption you have to make that allows this centuries-long conflict exist in the first place: muzan is just crafty and powerful enough that circumstances remain in his favor.

That was true before the corps had a guy who could recognise and track him by smell, now they know what he looks like and roughly where he lives.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I mean, he seems like a bit of a dick, but on the other hand he is being forced into fighting magical cannibals who could quite literally tear him in half.

Whoever said "you owe me money, go do something that will probably get you killed" is the real rear end in a top hat here.