Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Nezuko suddenly kicking a dudes head clean off had me lollin irl that was badass.

I hope she eventually gets her demon side under control so she can speak again, or at least lose the muzzle :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Apart from the one cut where the bamboo whip trap lands overhead Tanjiro, all the 3D looks really good

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

This show rules

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I assumed his forehead scar was just a burn from working with coal as kid. Like how his palms noticeably calloused.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Here’s another Taisho secret: This anime fuckin rules and continues to surprise every week

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

My only issue with this series is Nezuko being brainwashed/hypnotised into seeing friends and allies as the deceased members of her family.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Someone give us a taisho secret because Tanjiro didn’t have time for one!!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Zenitsu moping on the road until he suddenly realised “:aaa: Tanjiro took Nezuko into the forest!!’” then rushing in got a good belly laugh from me

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Nezuko get outta the box and kick some rear end

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

hollering irl after seeing this while searching demon slayer on twitter.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I hope the blurays for this come out soon my mum’ll love this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Tanjiro-Nezukooie