Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Oh really? He's not at the headquarters from the end of season one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Darth Walrus posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it serves the same purpose as his jewelled headdress and gold arm-bands. Especially for a Japanese audience, given the social stigma about tattoos - having a big one across your face is a particularly dramatic way to say 'gently caress you, I don't care what you think'.

Honestly, the thing I find most disconcerting about his character design is the bulging veins on his arms. The gently caress kind of 1920s steroids is he on?

I just assumed he was a fan of hugh Jackman.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah that was all loving awesome, what a gorgeous show.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

marumaru posted:

it really is very good. hurts to think that there's only 3 more episodes.

Wait seriously? There's only 3 episodes left?! My, where does the time go?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I haven't been so pumped up about a show in a while. This was great, and upon rewatching the last part (a few times) I have to say whatever weird sound effect they play when The brothers head is cut off just sounds so awesome.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah this is the first anime show I've splurged for the blu ray since fma brotherhood. It's just that good looking.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah honestly I probably won't be able to see this in theaters but I'd go just to watch the end of last season on a big screen. It was amazing.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Thanks, just came to ask that.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Anyone else super confused about tanjiro's dream at the beginning? I can't even begin to guess at it.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The big question I have from just watching the anime is why This doll, the upper #1, and tanjiro's dad all look like the same person (it's been a while since I've watched the parts with his dad doing the sun dance but I think the hair is super similar?)

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that was weird.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Sindai posted:

He's just too angry to care about being impaled.

This is what i believe until told otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Good lord I'll have to rewatch last season, I don't even remember where it ended.