Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I kept waiting for the sakuga to stop but it never did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
It's ok because it stems from a previously established mystery and the earlier in the episode "life flashes before your eyes in a search to save you" as said above.

Deus Ex Machina are bad when they come from literally nowhere. See Also: Super Sayan vs Ultra Instict.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Does that article saying "full series adaptation" mean Ufotable's going to keep going after episode 26?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I like Zenitsu. I have full confidence he will get an arc that merges his two selves.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I was surprised Zenitsu didn't apear out of nowhere to cut the head off the guy stabbing Nezuko

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Does this show really have enough time left for another demon?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
The only problem I have with the younger butterfly girl is that they are telegraphing "future Tanjiro love interest" slightly too hard.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I am still 100% of the belief that they will not figure out international distribution of the movie before the new season starts.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
There were 40 year old men crying in my theater by the end.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Good movie. I ain't crying, you're crying.

Also I'm crying.

Time to train

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Is it time though? I don't see it up on Crunchyroll or Funimatiom

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m trepidatious about a season of Zenitsu acting weird towards girls in a red light district setting. Do they tone it down at all or does he ever mature and she’d that really awful and kinda dated part of his personality?

He's also the most worldly of the three so it's entirely possible he's like "Hey! These are professionals! Treat them with respect!"

And then pays them for sex.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
How in the hell did something that is so internationally popular and a money printer like KnY get canceled?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Jesus loving Christ

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Agreed. You have to be careful not to equate large breasts with sexual, there are a lot of large chested women out there that don't feel comfortable in anything but basically a pullover because they get called whores for wearing normal clothes.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Kingtheninja posted:

Wait seriously? There's only 3 episodes left?! My, where does the time go?

They probably mean in this arc.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Alright, well... uh. Hmm.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Speaking of DBZ, something I love about Demon Slayer is that Tanjiro keeps end of fight leveling up and it never matters. He blended his styles together and he was like "yes! Of course!" And then everyone died.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Why can't Tanjiro just have something nice happen to him?

Elfface posted:

Tanjiro has 'headbutt' as a default response to threats.

Hey, if it works and repells boars.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Wasn't Tanjiro supposed to be getting blood?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
The wives might have saved everyone, some of them haven't done anything yet so it's a possibility.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
That's the American way!

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I'm thinking this is a "promote a branch family, hide the true heirs" situation.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Previous Flame Hashira completely gave up after doing research on fire/sun breathing.

Tanjiro's father or someoje who looked just like him was able to defeat the big bad but unable to pull the trigger and appeared extremely burned out in Tanjiro's memories.

Ancient weapon designed after an amazing swordsman has one sword in the center.

3rd Ranked begged Flame Hashira to become a demon and become stronger.

Guess: Tanjiro's direct ancestor and possibly Sun breathing progenitor became a demon and now 1st Rank to offset that sun breathing literally kills you. All breathing variants exist to mitigate this flaw but are left not powerful enough to defeat Aizen. Tanjiro will take up his sword.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
We have seen Tanjiro's father in flashbacks.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Kimetsu No Yaiba: fundamentally rejecting the standard shonen trope of taking turns fighting the big bad and using the ultimate power up: teamwork

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I'm certain that, if I can go Super Sayan 5, I won't need therapy

- Vegeta, probably

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Guys it's ok if one character is unnaturally strong.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Tabletops posted:

Isn’t that triple length? Most anime is 18-20 minutes of runtime minus breaks and op/ed

When they say 70 minutes they mean as will air on TV, so you need to subtract time as usual. It will probably end up being 55 minites or so.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Early on in the episode my wife pointed out that the mini demon run animation was the same as the mini Shrek from that stupid meme and I couldn't unsee it.

I appreciated Muzan's plot reveal. Made sense of why he keeps making these guys he hates dealing with so much.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I still think the love hashira's backstory is a joke about how in 1910 her attributes make her a pariah, but to the modern audience reading/watching she's the perfect ideal of a shonen protagonist girlfriend, as shown with all the people reacting to the reveal the way they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I wonder if that means only 6 episodes, or 18.