Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I'm glad it's back. guess I'll spend the next few weeks catching up on manga since I already watched the movie so no rush!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Lamebot posted:

I want to see Rengoku in a public library.

as long as they don't have snacks he should be ok

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

SpiderLink posted:

Sorry for asking a question that's probably been asked a bunch already but I'm afraid of reading spoilers: the start of this new season covered the train, right? Is there any meaningful difference with the movie? Or can I just skip it and jump into new stuff? Thanks!

the first episode is not from the movie and is really good because it stars cool guy Rengoku

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

more dad backstory!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

he's coolest as zenko

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Leave Zenko Alone

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Blaze Dragon posted:

Not having Inosuke is a sad but necessary sacrifice so we can get rid of Zenitsu for a while.

mods??

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

I just want tanjiro to get his hands on that new mfin sword already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

they won easily because tanjiro has a powerful nose and the hashira had heaving breasts, simple as