Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
some of the space suits had a dick hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Astronauts have a cloaca. The pee hole is universal.

cda

by Hand Knit
the women astronauts couldnt walk in space, because there was a hole in the suit, where the dick was supposed to go

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
a lot of elementary school students want to know, how do astronauts pee in space? the answer is: the suit has a hole in the front where the astronaut places his dick

----------------

google THIS

Astronaut: (attempting to try on a track suit) W-...where does my dick go?

google THIS

Male astronaut: (from inside the station) Ok, now in order to activate your thrusters and move around during your spacewalk, you just need to reach down and manipulate the joystick.

Female astronaut: Joystick? What joystick?

Male astronaut: Houston, we have a problem.

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Male astronaut: (from inside the station) Ok, now in order to activate your thrusters and move around during your spacewalk, you just need to reach down and manipulate the joystick.

chilling last words from the Challenger

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the Mars Orbiter failed because they measured the dick in inches instead of millimeters

----------------

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

FutonForensic

the women astronauts and engineers examined the suit's concept sketch and shook their heads. they knew it would never work. with that hole in the suit, everyone's vaginas would dry out from the hot space dust.

suddenly, one of the engineer's eyes lit up. they strode over to the sketch board, and slapped duct tape over the hole. the room went still.

"ladies," said the space director, turning to the ladies. "looks like the space walk is back on"

google THIS

It's harder for the ladies to find a spacesuit to put on. Because there's always a line, am I right?

the unabonger
uif god wanted women in space, he would have made a spacesuit without a dick hole.

the unabonger
an astronaut pulls out a spacesuit w/out a dick hole. "this one's for the ladies"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Male Space Suit: Patched with duct tape, has grease stains and cigarette burns, spilled beer on it and whatever the hell THIS is, and smells like rear end

Female Space Suit: Clean, dry and serviceable. Fits correctly, too. Smells faintly of lavender.

google THIS

An astronaut puts on a spacesuit without a dick hole and checks himself out in the mirror. He poses coquettishly.

There's a knock on the door of the space bathroom. "You almost done in there?"

"Uh, uh, be right out!" He sighs as he quickly changes back into a spacesuit with a dick hole. Would the others ever understand?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
3 astronauts of indeterminate sex stand around an alien space suit, of which the crotch part of the suit appears to be blasted out. As they stand transfixed looking at the space suit's hastily made dick hole, something can be seen within moving around. Suddenly, a... t h i n g pops out, latching onto and sizzling and hisses into one of the the astronaut's helmet visor.

:smoobles:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

They always blur it out in photos but “male” equipped space suits actually have the “accommodation” hold go right into the vacuum. Handy for waste evacuation and gives them a way to gauge the temperature they are working in (generally pretty warm or cold). This is why neil armstrong was quarantined with a terrible case of moon dick after returning

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Splatmaster posted:

3 astronauts of indeterminate sex stand around an alien space suit, of which the crotch part of the suit appears to be blasted out. As they stand transfixed looking at the space suit's hastily made dick hole, something can be seen within moving around. Suddenly, a... t h i n g pops out, latching onto and sizzling and hisses into one of the the astronaut's helmet visor.

i got scared reading this

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

joke_explainer

Splatmaster posted:

One of the astronauts turns to camera and says “Oof! That’s what I call toxic masculinity!”

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

They always blur it out in photos but “male” equipped space suits actually have the “accommodation” hold go right into the vacuum. Handy for waste evacuation and gives them a way to gauge the temperature they are working in (generally pretty warm or cold). This is why neil armstrong was quarantined with a terrible case of moon dick after returning

The lack of dick hole in the photograph is how I know it was faked

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the final slide in my presentation comes into view, a closeup of an astronaut purportedly taken during the moon landing, i point to the astronaut's smooth, covered crotch and tap several times before dropping my mic and bowing to the audience's roaring applause

wearing a lampshade

"Now pull your penis out through the dickhole." - Stanley Kubrick,

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

"Now pull your penis out through the dickhole." - Stanley Kubrick,

----------------

lol but

body is a dinosaur
kubrik made shelley duvall's dick cry on the set of the shining, seriously uncool "stan"

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Astronaut: (attempting to try on a track suit) W-...where does my dick go?

FutonForensic posted:

the women astronauts and engineers examined the suit's concept sketch and shook their heads. they knew it would never work. with that hole in the suit, everyone's vaginas would dry out from the hot space dust.

suddenly, one of the engineer's eyes lit up. they strode over to the sketch board, and slapped duct tape over the hole. the room went still.

"ladies," said the space director, turning to the ladies. "looks like the space walk is back on"

google THIS posted:

An astronaut puts on a spacesuit without a dick hole and checks himself out in the mirror. He poses coquettishly.

There's a knock on the door of the space bathroom. "You almost done in there?"

"Uh, uh, be right out!" He sighs as he quickly changes back into a spacesuit with a dick hole. Would the others ever understand?

joke_explainer posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
It's 1969, Neil Armstrong stands on a futuristic platform as robotic arms attaches the armoured space suit directly on to his body, pneumatics hiss loudly as his robot assisted joints goes through the full boot sequence which will enable him to move the fifty four tonnes heavy armoured suit making him four meters tall and impervious to any moon monsters that might lurk on the surface of this hideous space rock.

Buzz Aldrin swears to himself as the only thing left in the space box was the space bikini.

FutonForensic

Fredrik1 posted:

It's 1969, Neil Armstrong stands on a futuristic platform as robotic arms attaches the armoured space suit directly on to his body, pneumatics hiss loudly as his robot assisted joints goes through the full boot sequence which will enable him to move the fifty four tonnes heavy armoured suit making him four meters tall and impervious to any moon monsters that might lurk on the surface of this hideous space rock.

Buzz Aldrin swears to himself as the only thing left in the space box was the space bikini.

I am glad to announce that the Reboot the Suit Kickstarter to restore Neil Armstrong's suit has met its goal to restore the dick hole, making it impossible to wear by women for centuries to come

google THIS

Wall-E and EVE are zooming around the Axiom, Wall-E using a fire extinguisher for propulsion. Suddenly an astronaut blazes past both of them, trailing sparkling crystals of frozen urine.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This is my thread. It was made for me. *climbs into space suit dick hole*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lol

btw gsjg i heard this song last night and it made me think of u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4vpSVhZBU

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

lol

btw gsjg i heard this song last night and it made me think of u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4vpSVhZBU

I had not heard that song before now. thank you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

also, everyone is talking about how the dick hols is preventing women from participating in a space walk, but equally, if not more important are the male space suit's lack of places for big, sexy boobs.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

has anybody ever successfully "walked" in space? the answer is no.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Space in the end is a giant dick hole in a cosmic space suit

google THIS

(scratching chin thoughtfully) "So you're saying it's a space suit where the whole thing is one giant dick hole?"

"Yes, my emperor."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

(scratching chin thoughtfully) "So you're saying it's a space suit where the whole thing is one giant dick hole?"

"Yes, my emperor."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

are there any space suits with a boob window and thigh-high boots? no? I guess women aren't allowed in space then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
They had some space suits with boobs, but not enough for all the women, and nobody wanted the suit with the dick hole