Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Resting Lich Face posted:

Hey! It's good that way.

At least I don't eat it with the pickled ginger.

Real-talk though... mixing the wasabi into the soy sauce is a faux pas? I had no idea. So when I'm being loving lazy and just wipe the sushi on the wasabi then dip it in soy sauce I'm doing it right?

It's not so much a faux pas, more like getting mayo for your fries. Like, it's fine to do it, but it kind of shows you've been hanging around with white folk/foreigners. And it's totally good that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Look man, live your best life, but it is a little suspicious how you only update your dog’s Instagram on a monthly basis

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Just before Moonrise watching In Living Color reruns: **laughing rear end off**

After Moonrise watching In Living Color reruns: **laughing rear end off**

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Getting tired of deleting the entire Ben Folds Five discography off of my phone.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*wake up after another rough full moon phase*

*hungry; kale salads just don't fill you up*

*go to fridge*

*it's full of IPAs*

google THIS

Thriller, except Michael Jackson transforms into late stage Michael Jackson.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stonk:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The one white person who really isn't privileged, and nobody will believe them.

Finger Prince

Some call it a curse, but growing up and living in small town England, I saw it as one day a month that I finally wouldn't be different. Not that coloured fella. Unfortunately the kind of white person I turned into was Polish.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

roomforthetuna posted:

I tried to keep away from society by having the police lock me up, but when the full moon came around they just let me out.

Stoner Sloth

roomforthetuna posted:

The one white person who really isn't privileged, and nobody will believe them.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It was socially acceptable to be rapping along to the lyrics of that song before moonrise but you went and made it awkward for everyone afterwards and now everyone’s looking at you in a bad way.

N-bombs do AE damage...

Roll for initiative

Finger Prince

How do you catch whitecanthropy anyway? Do you have to get bitten by a white person? Or do they have to invite you over to try some of their home brewed porter?

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The true cause of whitecanthropy is unknown but research points to ingestion of a poorly seasoned dish inexplicably described as spicy.

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

It was socially acceptable to be rapping along to the lyrics of that song before moonrise but you went and made it awkward for everyone afterwards and now everyone’s looking at you in a bad way.

N-bombs do AE damage...

Roll for initiative

Goons Are Gifts

mods, I'm certain this is a goldmine

Finger Prince

So me and the crew, Sanchez, Raj, Tyrone, we're talking about heading down to Cancun once school lets out. Sanchez' mom works for Marriott and can get us a good deal on a hotel. It's getting late, I can see the moon starting to come out. And then the conversation starts getting weird. Tyrone is like "dudes, what about going to Europe instead?"
First of all, Tyrone never calls anyone dude, plural or not.
I'm like, I dunno man, it sounds expensive. Then Raj pipes up, "it doesn't have to be, we can stay in hostels! Like, dorms!"
So I ask, what part of Europe we talking about?
Sanchez says "man, all of it, we can take trains. I speak a little Spanish."
At this point I'm going, you guys are really serious about this? And they're looking at me like, yeah, all eager and poo poo.
I don't know what the gently caress is going on. I'm thinking maybe it's the blunts we've been smoking. I start thinking I might be pulling a whitey because the room starts to spin and I start getting tunnel vision... I'm thinking the crew must be feeling the same way because those motherfuckers are looking pretty ashy... And I pass out.
When I come to, I've got a 85 liter backpack, some devil sticks (what the gently caress are devil sticks), my hair done up in a drat bun, and Sanchez texting me about flights to loving Paris... What. The. gently caress.

google THIS

"Oh. My. God. Becky. Look at her butt."

At first I don't think much of the cheesy 90's anthem some joker picked on the jukebox, until I take a glance out the window and see what's rising in the sky.

"No," I whisper. "Not here. Not now."

But it's too late. By the time Sir Mix-a-Lot come in with "I like big butts and I can not lie!" I'm on my feet, inexplicably piss drink, and loudly rapping along. Another white guy stands up and joins me. God help us both, we shoot each other finger guns and maintain them throughout the whole drat song.

Resting Lich Face

google THIS posted:

"Oh. My. God. Becky. Look at her butt."

At first I don't think much of the cheesy 90's anthem some joker picked on the jukebox, until I take a glance out the window and see what's rising in the sky.

"No," I whisper. "Not here. Not now."

But it's too late. By the time Sir Mix-a-Lot come in with "I like big butts and I can not lie!" I'm on my feet, inexplicably piss drink, and loudly rapping along. Another white guy stands up and joins me. God help us both, we shoot each other finger guns and maintain them throughout the whole drat song.

:five:

Goons Are Gifts

Farecoal

There he go

i don't know if this is a typo or not

Resting Lich Face

I mean Bear Grylls is white.

FreshCutFries

Stoner Sloth

You can hide from a whitecanthrope easily enough - just hide yourself against a background that matches your clothing, they've convinced themselves that they don't see colour.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

i don't know if this is a typo or not

It's very healthy, especially if it's from a pregnant woman. It's right up there with acupuncture and hell, almost as good as cupping therapy! (drat you sun, rise, rise!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

:stare: