Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

looks like an indie ep but you press play and it's just an audiobook detailing the mechanics of doggie space fight

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

looks like an indie ep but you press play and it's just an audiobook detailing the mechanics of doggie space fight

I would buy the gently caress outta that and listen to it many times over.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

i really love all of these and now i need to go look at the last album cover thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

wearing a lampshade

kalel

City of Glompton posted:

i really love all of these and now i need to go look at the last album cover thread

Link? I think there might have also been one in gbs

Manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

track list pls

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

track list pls

kalel

listening to the parable of the lamb on repeat, getting really into it and singing along and dancing around but I feel guilty because the rest of the album is good too

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie

I bet Nightcap on the Wing is an awesome chill closer

Farecoal

There he go
it's actually a ska album

super sweet best pal

Good dog in space

cda

by Hand Knit

Farecoal posted:

it's actually a ska album

Manifisto

improv- well, revised

I'm so, so sorry

Manifisto

[me, trying desperately to act nonchalant to the attractive person I am showing off my record wall to]: yeah I've been really getting into sludgewipers lately, but honestly they're pretty obscure

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

[me, trying desperately to act nonchalant to the attractive person I am showing off my record wall to]: yeah I've been really getting into sludgewipers lately, but honestly they're pretty obscure

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

this is :love:

kalel

Manifisto posted:

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

:monocle:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh my god lmao

City of Glompton

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol

in the trendy and quickly growing asmr section

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

lol

in the trendy and quickly growing asmr section

band/album name: sucks to your asmr

Piggy's Back

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Apr 25, 2019

Finger Prince

Only registered members can see post attachments!

super sweet best pal

City of Glompton

lol

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Expected Goatse