Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

They are all great - some of them I'd almost swear I've seen in the wild!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

looks like an indie ep but you press play and it's just an audiobook detailing the mechanics of doggie space fight

I would buy the gently caress outta that and listen to it many times over.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

[me, trying desperately to act nonchalant to the attractive person I am showing off my record wall to]: yeah I've been really getting into sludgewipers lately, but honestly they're pretty obscure

:monocle:

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

lol

in the trendy and quickly growing asmr section

band/album name: sucks to your asmr

Piggy's Back

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Apr 25, 2019