Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mooey Cow posted:

What the gently caress is the dialectic???

Why the dialectic's that special feeling you get when you hold hands with your best gal!
It's cheering real loud for the home team!
It's catching the perfect wave!

This was the single most enlightening post in the thread so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hodgepodge posted:

(He actually just had both, of course).

When we get holodecks I'm gonna play poker with Marx, Engels, and Lenin (Trotsky can come play too, Stalin can watch from the rail and just shout Russian curses whenever a crazy river card hits) like they did on TNG.

"ANOTHER ACE ON RIVER? NYET!"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Feranon posted:

i bet if those fuckers were alive today they'd be MTGlords

they'd never play a game because they'd get caught up in rules and wording on card arguments forever, at least we can all agree that a straight flush beats a full house

This is the only way I want to learn about the dialectic. :colbert:

e: vvv lmao

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 23:38 on Apr 8, 2019