Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I've watched this show over the past few weeks. Really glad people mentioned it here because I really enjoyed it! Even if there's no 3rd season, it introduced me to a bunch of great actors. Love the guys that play Ah Sahm and Young Jun, and goddamn is Hong great, he could carry his own spinoff.

I never realized I'd like martial arts stuff so much. I never got into like 70s kung fu movies or more recent ones, but maybe it's time to start!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Damienz posted:

Seems like it got renewed for a third season:

https://twitter.com/hbomax/status/1382393220139782148

Holy poo poo, that's great.

Also, goddamn are all those people replying about #snyderverse weird.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo, I thought it was definitely dead. Awesome!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lamont posted:

did I just see Mark fuckin Dacascos

:aaaaa:

I'm skipping the trailer but if so yeeeaaah