Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

That episode was loving great as hell. I already thought it was a good show but this could've been like a movie in itself entirely separate from everything else. Man, I hope this show makes it because it seems very expensive and it does not seem like many people are watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Holy gently caress that's good news. But I wonder who the showrunner will be now since Jonathan Tropper took that same job for See on Apple+.

Goddamn that’s a downgrade. I mean I know Apple probably pays more money, but See is absolute dogshit

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I would be shocked if it gets a fourth season, but it would be a very pleasant surprise for sure.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Lee is the story I would cut yeah, but it's fine, I'm not too bothered by it.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1736794013796077587

Expected really, but still a shame. The show deserved better.