Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just caught up. I love this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A good poster posted:

Hong is absolutely guaranteed to be working for the Hop Wei's opium suppliers to find out why orders stopped coming in, right?

VagueRant posted:

Yeah glad we finally get a goal for the protagonist, but it's vague, weakly motivated and he's just coming off like a petulant jerk.
He makes me uncomfortable in every scene he's in with that smiling manner, I can't even assess the likelihood of betrayal.

Oh, he's totally working for either the opium suppliers or a spy for Father Jun. I'd say his betrayal likelihood is right around 100%.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This episode sounds a lot like Bloodsport and I can't wait to watch it when I get home.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Liked the Bloodsport themes, loved the Mortal Kombat joke.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just a reminder to everyone to watch Banshee if you haven't already. Though I can't imagine you're watching this without having already seen that.