Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

1 Sq Orders

Reg't HQ to stop moving immediately.

1 Pl
Set up an LMG in Natasha and suppress the enemy in the southern houses.
2 Squad to fire at enemies in the SE corner of the village. 2 Squad scout to advance no more than 50m into the woods. Mortar Team to move along the south edge of the map until they reach the next woods. The rest of the patrol group in Natasha woods is to wait until the enemy is suppressed and run across to the western woods.

2 Pl/Oyforce
No orders from me, you have a battle of your own in front of you. Pm me or @ me on discord for any questions or advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Army Orders

Northern Forces Continue to exchange fire with the northern defenders, suppress and kill as many as you can.

SWAT Loop around the woods and make a push for the objective if you encounter enemy resistance then attempt to overwhelm if you can, if not hunker down and try and kill the enemy in your way.

Tanya Continue your gun duel with the german forces in the houses, if an opportunity to storm the houses comes available then please do so if inputter deems it feasible.

Southern Forces Jaguar your orders look good, if you find an opportunity to keep moving on the objective without being pinned down then please do so.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Orders are due:
Monday, June 3 at 7PM EDT
Monday, June 3 at 11PM GMT
Tuesday, June 4 at 7AM AWST

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

hmm, i don't know which of the guys in tanya are mine. seems like following the red arrow and charging the closest house makes sense, i guess

Lenisto
Nov 1, 2012

I like that little ridge in Tanya - 2nd Squadron, 1/2 Platoon will use that to stay protected from the houses and northern trenches.

The infantry and AT squads should move south towards the road, using that ridge as cover and occupying that trench on the edge of town. The HQ units continue to suppress the houses while the infantry move.

When the infantry and AT rifles are in the trench they should suppress those 3 houses (blue/purple arrows on the map) while the HQ units move.

Continuing the leapfrog, the infantry will assault & occupy those houses when the Germans are suppressed / running away and the officers are in position to provide cover for them.

Following your advice, the HMG in the Boris trench will move closer to the other so it can see out of the woods.

Randomcheese3
Sep 6, 2011

"It's like no cheese I've ever tasted."

Lenisto posted:

I like that little ridge in Tanya - 2nd Squadron, 1/2 Platoon will use that to stay protected from the houses and northern trenches.

The infantry and AT squads should move south towards the road, using that ridge as cover and occupying that trench on the edge of town. The HQ units continue to suppress the houses while the infantry move.

When the infantry and AT rifles are in the trench they should suppress those 3 houses (blue/purple arrows on the map) while the HQ units move.

Continuing the leapfrog, the infantry will assault & occupy those houses when the Germans are suppressed / running away and the officers are in position to provide cover for them.

Following your advice, the HMG in the Boris trench will move closer to the other so it can see out of the woods.

I'd prefer it if you just went straight at the houses. Faffing about moving to the road is a risk.

Posting orders for Habeas's platoon in his absence: units that can see German troops in the northern trenches should open fire. Those that can't should move slowly forward into positions where they can engage.

2nd Squadron HQ will join Lenisto's advance.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

unsure as i am of which units in tanya i command, i'll ask them to please follow lenisto's lead, working into his plans as is proper. that way abong can draw my guys' orders up while he's drawing up the others'.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

2nd Squadron 3rd Platoon & SMGs; Recon & SWAT

Legend
Yellow: Second Squadron
Red: Recon & SWAT

2nd Squadron units
Pour as much fire on those German lines as possible, as indicated by the YELLOW circles and gently caress it if you die to a man. You need to keep them pinned down while the rest of our forces get into position. Stand and die for the Motherland, you brave boys! Inputter is to move anyone who isn't engaging forward to the point where they engage, use FAST movement as everyone should be well rested.

SWAT & Recon units
Keep moving that lone dude moving forward slowly, I want to get eyes on what the Germans are moving around and it's no good if he gets himself killed. Everyone else is to assemble near the southern edge of the woods, have one dude go a bit into LOS of those buildings in the RED circle- i want to see if they get shot at. Be careful to not expose them too far, i just want to see if the buildings are occupied or if I'm going to have a chance to sprint into the church while the Germans have been dragged out of position. INPUTTER'S NOTE: If you think my boys can get to those buildings near the church, you have authority to send them. I would kill to get some troops that close.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Turn 16

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

1 Squadron

1 Pl

All units except the scout to target the enemy locations as heavily as possible. Bring up the HQ troops to join in as well. Scout team is to wait until their parent unit is in its fire position and then move to join up again. We can start bringing units across from Natasha in the second or third minute only if 2-3 covering parties are firing at the enemy and the enemy is not firing back effectively.

2 Pl
We've succeeded in pushing out at least one enemy position, we should be capable of doing some more this turn so I'd suggest that you spend most of this turn providing supporting fire and letting Lenisto's fresher troops do any assaults.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jun 5, 2019

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Orders are due:
Thursday, June 6 at 7PM EDT
Thursday, June 6 at 11PM GMT
Friday, June 7 at 7AM AWST

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Army Orders

No map this time guys.

Northern Forces: Continue to suppress and kill northern german forces if any pull back we may get lucky and kill a few of them.

SWAT: Do everything you can to position your men to infiltrate and occupy the objective,

1st Squadron: If you want to try and occupy the southern houses then continue your orders as written but if you think you could use the woods to bypass the defenders and get onto the objective try doing that.

Tanya Forces: Continue to suppress the house defenders and get the best units that can assault to assault the defenders and occupy the houses.

Tank crews and eastern machine guns: Suppress visible enemy defenders and assist moving/assaulting troops.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

By mutual agreement of the team commanders, we will lengthen the rounds to speed the end of the match.

The next round (about 24 hours from now) will be four minutes. Rounds afterwards will be 5 minutes. Let me know if you need an extension to prepare for the longer round tomorrow.

Lenisto
Nov 1, 2012

Following the general plan: HMGs in Boris are fine, they are doing their job.

AT rifles and infantry/HQ in Tanya: attacking the Tiger is now a trap, we will avoid it instead. They should concentrate fire on the center house of the three (the one with two units in it). If those Germans become suppressed or broken then the riflemen are to assault & occupy the house with the damaged roof (the one that had the panzerschrek team).

Randomcheese - sorry I missed your note last time. I won't be home until long after the deadline again so Abongination, please accept any countermands from Randomcheese in place of my orders.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
2nd squad SMG & 3rd platoon & whatnot

- Keep engaging Jerry with whatever you've got left. Punish them if they try to withdraw from defensive positions.

SWAT & Recon

Recover satchels, and push to get into the buildings west of the final objective in the manner the inputter deems most effective.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Turn 17

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

OK, having had a look at the video, I sadly have to admit that I'm not going to get to the church in time. If I try to bypass the blockhouses in the south I'm going to encounter those other troops near the objective with only 10 or so men and it's just not going to go well trying to attack an equivalent number in buildings.

I favour refocussing and trying to get the troops in Natasha to attack towards the little forest in the town. This way I can bring all my forces to bear immediately and get to a place where I can work in team with the forces in Vlad, which will kill more Germans and help eliminate as much German forces as a functioning unit, which I consider as much of a goal as the little yellow square.

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Army Orders

Northern Forces: Suppress and kill northern german forces, priority on any germans heading southwards.

Tanya Forces: Continue to suppress and assault the houses in front of you guys again priority on any germans heading towards the objective.

1st Squadron: As you have said you can't reach the objective suppress and try to occupy the southern house occupying germans, priority on keeping them pinned rather than assaulting.

SWAT: Contesting the objective is all up to you guys, make a beeline for the objective just get as many men into the objective as you can and bunker down.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

1 Sq orders:
OTF force is to attack the house south of where our team has captured the corner house. Aim to have the house captured by the end of this five minute turn.

1 Platoon

Group A is my platoon's main effort. Orders for B and C are secondary and should only be carried out if we can ensure the enemies threatening A are completely suppressed:

A Group A's ultimate aim is to get into the small woods and fire into the objective area.

Split these troops into two more or less equal groups. Tired troops and LMGs provide fire support from the current position while the other half are the assault team. Bring the assault team forward to collect the troops at the end of the first arrow. Then move into the woods in short, fast rushes with small groups area firing at any enemy that is still in the area. Troops caught in the open should either return fire or crawl forward, your judgement.

Once the assault group has got as far as it can, bring the rest forward, taking advantage of any keyhole positions that can harass the known enemy positions near the church.

B Don't split this squad. get to the end of the first arrow and area fire wherever the enemy is most active. After a minute or two, move forward again.

C Support fire continues until the assault troops cross, then they can move forward. If enemy fire diminishes, try and crawl the middle guys to safety, then have the rest close to within effective SMG distance.

D If there is a functional HMG I'd like to set it up in this area to intercept any troops retreating from the trenchlines.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jun 10, 2019

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Orders are due:
Tuesday, June 11 at 7PM EDT
Tuesday, June 11 at 11PM GMT
Wednesday, June 12 at 7AM AWST

Sorry for the late notice, been working long hours the past week and let this slip my mind. Let me know if you need more time.

Lenisto
Nov 1, 2012

More progress than I had expected the last turn, that went ok!

My troops should keep on as they are.
The northern forces don't have anywhere to go and have eyes where they need, they are fine.
The southern forces should continue assaulting those buildings - focus on the center of the three houses and move in waves. Once a house is occupied they then cover for the assault on the next house and we try to occupy all three.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
Turn 18

It's been a hell of a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

After some Discord discussion, koolkevz has chosen to call it here. The match is officially over and all threads are now open!