Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
As a heads up, a lot of the game music video links on earlier updates are missing.

I can't wait for the next update, though, plenty to see in the desert area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

FoolyCharged posted:

Even the monkeys?

I respect the monkeys for their theme of "see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil", and for their role of relatively elegantly introducing the type chart to new players who started with this game, as well as teaching new players that some pokemon aren't as good as others, and that they'll need to bench some if they want to do their best.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
My top 2 mons are Ampharos and Hydreigon, with every other electric mon in third (yes all of them)

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

LordHippoman posted:

Just mono-Electric or are you counting dual-type Electric Pokemon as well?

also dual type; emolga, stunfisk, dedenne, all great IMO. Magnezone is top tier IMO.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
This is a vote for the Bird. It's such a mood.