Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Timburr because I like evolving mons better than non-evolving ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

SirSamVimes posted:

I thought that was X/Y

Golett and Golurk come a bit late in B/W and are in a place you probably want to leave as soon as possible (a cave).
But they are unquestionably from the 5th generation - because Golett evolves at level 43.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

"I've got myself a car now!"

"With that the next town is within reach even without badges!"
The German expression for "within reach" would translate directly into: "close (enough) to grab".

"That is unless I flunk my driving test..."
"Durchrasseln" or "rattling through" means to fail a test in a spectacular fashion (although it is overused a bit). The normal expression for failing a test is "Durchfallen" or "fall through" - so the difference between the two would be like falling off a tree vs. falling off a tree and hitting every branch on the way down.
A driving test in German is called a "driver's license exam" (just smushed together) and it's quite telling that Google Translate just gave up halfway through the word...

Please bring Scraggy along just to remind Marth to always wear his pants.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

quote:

Blink Animation, you bastard!

The text, the night background, the blink animation and the conviniently missing text dump - this is clearly a Bianca Booty Call.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
My favorite Pokémon is Quilava. Its Silver sprite looked fierce but its black back (now blue with better colors) reminded me of the shiny fur of a black Labrador.
It looks like a great pet - although you'd probably need to train it properly to not use its fiery mohawk and buttflame inside your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

Toyotasomi no Miko posted:

Both fossils are pretty good, in all honesty. I’ve used the bird a lot recently, so I think we should see the other tactic to winning. The secret is to use the turtle. Given fossils are rocks, this should help the Dwebble problem while not being weak to rock.

If we can throw suggestions for names, gonna vote for it to be Morton Jr.

I am in full agreement to this.

It took me quite a while to get past these sand pits on my first playthrough. I think the German localisation doesn't mention that you fall when you run - or maybe I was just a dumb kid back then.