Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
So is this just one season, or will there be more? Because there’s a lot still going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I thought he was meant to be Messi.

These boys are Messi’s bitches.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well, that was an episode.

I’m glad Enta didn’t die, because killing all your gays in one episode would have been super bad form.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

How is there only one episode left? :(

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

There’s a very spoilery-looking preview video on the official Sarazanmai twitter, so maybe avoid that.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

5 hours to go!

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jun 20, 2019

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well. Ok then.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

does this work for this?

https://twitter.com/pandam1211/status/1141747870619426816

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I know Toi was selling weed, and killed some people, but it felt like him going to juvie came out of nowhere. I guess he was caught at some point, and arrested? Presumably not for murder, because that would have been way more than 3 years.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

At the end of the series the boys are now a gay throuple who can still turn into kappa. :colbert:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

What the what?!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Just how gay is it going to be?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hopefully someone films it somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Japan is very odd with their ‘putting on a stage show of a thing that has no business being on stage’ thing. My bf is currently playing Persona 5, and last night I found out there’s going to be a stage play of that in December. Which is pretty :psyduck: honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNVFEgIUKF4