Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I don't think it's a trans thing. With the scene in the latest ep I'm seeing it way more as him basically totally dissociating. The only way he can feel love is if he's someone else, and what better target to pick than an idol? Everyone loves an idol. Even your family loves them, like they can't love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Man I was real worried about how dark this series was going to get but it pulled back from the brink.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Man today's item lmao

They've stopped even trying to hide it.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Well, what happens now? We only have three episodes left!!! Augh gently caress!!!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Honestly I'm glad there's only one episode left, this show leaves me so emotionally drained after each ep I cannot fathom having a 22 episode season of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Just how gay is it going to be?

It's a musical stage show so it's already starting at 70%