Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
I have been watching anime for DECADES now and this may legitimately be the weirdest one yet. Holey moley!

Also there should be a spoiler warning in the op telling people to go in blind. People need to experience this poo poo without preconceptions.

:getin::butt:

I. M. Gei posted:

Pretend I posted that scene from American Dad where Bullock says “Weird stuff! Butt stuff!”

Also make that the thread title.

Seconding this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

motbob posted:

Sarazanmai: They Turned the Freaking Frogs Gay

:five:

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Exia posted:

My personal favorite bit this episode was the dance number between the cops

After episode 1 I knew song and dance numbers were going to be a thing and it STILL caught me off guard.

This loving show man...

Also:

coronatae posted:

That stinger :aaa:

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Mister Olympus posted:

I feel like it makes just as much sense, it's just that now there are a couple completing explanations:

-Kazuki is trans, or

-Kazuki wants to generally stop being Kazuki regardless of any gender thing

I swear to God if Kazuki “gets over” being trans by connecting with his family I will slap the entire country of Japan upside the head. Im still optimistic for something more nuanced than that though.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

coronatae posted:

Why are we not discussing the most important scene of the episode

I'm excited for next week. The ride so far has been wild but also emotionally fulfilling

That moment really made the episode for me. :allears:

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Talkc posted:

Well ain't that a kick in the....

Ball....s? goddamnit enta

[hankhill]That boy aint right...[/hankhill]

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
This show descending into End of Eva level madness would make me happy beyond words.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Sorry Enta, there is only one Golden Duo and you and Kazuki aint it.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Alopex posted:

I love it when Ikuhara establishes a pattern and then smashes it, Keppi going for Leo's butt this time was such a good instance of this!!! Leo's been a really compelling antagonist in general, RIP buddy, you were great at anguished monologues and bad at murdering children.

We should all have flaws this noble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Kind of mad Kazuki stopped crossdressing after he made up with his brother but otherwise it was pretty good.

7/10 butt orbs. Pretty gay but could have been gayer.