Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Pootybutt posted:

Would rather not have to think about alex jones in the context of things I enjoy that are cool and good, like aoty Sarazanmai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
lessons of Sarazanmai:

1. be gay

2. do crimes

3. ACAB

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
enta got trolled pretty hard

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Fangz posted:

Jeez poor Enta.

I wonder if Kazuki actually received the Sarazanmai leak or not.

would be strange if he didn't, the whole point of those leaks seem to be forcing the characters to reveal something about themselves to the rest of the group

i think the part where Kazuki assumed that it was something that Enta did on a dare wasn't part of his hallucination

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I think that his happiness and energy while he's crossdressing as Sara are genuine, don't know if it's a trans situation or just really wanting to crossdress situation or something else.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
i still can't believe that josuke defeated kira by crawling into his anus and pulling out his shirikodama, araki is a master of surprise

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
goddamnit enta

edit: huh, someone on twitter pointed this out

RottenK fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 24, 2019

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
gently caress