Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Ikuhara 2: Ikuharder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I ended up reading to get more info on kappa lore and the lil thing on top of their head, the hollow full of water, is called sara which translates to dish

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

That stinger :aaa:

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

What surprised me about the stinger was that they actually showed the kiss itself. I was thinking about it as compared to Yuuri on Ice where they didn't explicitly show lips locking but implied it as hard as they could. But here it's ok because he's dressed as Sara. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I also don't know Japanese censorship laws.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Enta's imagine spots gave me powerful Oginome Ringo vibes.

Loved the little detail of Toi doing katana maintenance on his ruler.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

God I hope next episode follows through with the kidnapping/switch at the meet and greet.

That stinger...my gut reaction is the burden of dealing with a younger sibling who clearly needs a lot of attention and care? But it's Ikuhara so I'm expecting to be bamboozled.

I'd forgotten about the many uses of soba but it was also played with in Yurikuma Arashi!

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering posted:

All these boys be messy bitches.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Why are we not discussing the most important scene of the episode

I'm excited for next week. The ride so far has been wild but also emotionally fulfilling

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I'd try it lol

That tweest was interesting and unsurprising. Enta's jealous as hell and what we see of his fantasies totally aligns with this kind of action.

Also Keppi and Sara are cute together :kimchi:

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

AFAIK it's just the 11 episodes

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Ikuhara has such a talent for grabbing onto my heart and then tearing it out as viciously as possible

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I watched a bit of the dub just to see how they handled things...kawausoiya has been changed to "otterly sexy" and I felt like I was going to have a stroke