Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
that's lame, make it the gay frog joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Cephas posted:

part of me thinks Kazuki's deal is that he's closeted trans and is like "well I GUESS the only way to be a good older brother to Haruka is to dress up as this cute girl! Ugh it's such a burden but I guess I'll have to look like a television idol every day. And go all around the city dressed like a cute girl. And take selfies in girls' clothes! It's a sacrifice but what else can be done?"

Also, Sara-chan's "Goooood moooorning~" is already stuck in my head.

yeah like, it doesn't seem as if their brother hates them or anything so it doesn't seem like the whole idol thing is necessary for them to connect