Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Took me forever to get to see the final episode, I just caught up on the thread as I was scared of anything remotely in the neighborhood of spoilers so bowed out reading here around the 3rd episode. So just wanted to throw in a few comments, aside from the fact that I loved this show.

Equeen posted:

New avatar, new me

The poledance was the best background bit.

The_Doctor posted:

So is this just one season, or will there be more? Because there’s a lot still going on.

Well the three mean girls from Utena didn't do a cameo so far as I noticed at least so I'm holding out hope this means there will be another season!

MissAnthropic posted:

Whoa, hey there! Last place I expected to find this before it was even finished! This is an article from Musashino University's scholarly publication, I found it and scanned it, got it translated (thank you so much Youzicha), and have the completed thing up on my website with the article images (couple boobs) and with all the obscure (and less obscure) references linked to resources for!
Disturbing, Traversing, Borderless, Shaking Sexuality: The Place where Revolutionary Girl Utena was Born

Your website is awesome.

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Holy hell, this final episode. That might be the best Ikuhara finale since Utena, and I am saying this as someone that liked Penguindrum's bittersweet ending.

Also, LMAO at "I am an abstract concept". Thanks Otter, wouldn't have figured that one out in a million years.

I thought so too, I love penguindrum dearly but Ikuhara really landed the ending so well on this. Let me add my love to the Abstract concept line too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU