Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Intentionally went into the first episode entirely blind and dear lord was it worth it. Glad to see Ikuhara's back and doing...whatever the hell it is that Ikuhara does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

motbob posted:

Sarazanmai: They Turned the Freaking Frogs Gay

:holymoley:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

Still having difficulty wrapping my brain around the cops. They seem to be antagonistic to Keppi, both ideologically and directly, but I'm not sure how. Also, lol at Keppi using diminishing returns to keep the kids hooked.

And they wastedwisely used the most powerful dish on a giant cucumber roll...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I'm glad it's not just going to be Kazuki getting owned by the leaks every time.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Mister Olympus posted:

I'm also interested in what sort of absurd contrived situation will cause Kazuki to be unable to take a selfie with it

Probably Toi trying to stab him again.

He really doesn't have time for any of the other two boys' poo poo...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

This show is interesting, but frankly it could be complete loving garbage and I'd still tune in every week for the music. I've had that poo poo playing in my head 24/7 the past couple days.

yokubou o -> shibori tore

I've had teh cops' dancing theme stuck in my head for teh last couple days...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Dzhay posted:

I'm kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop with that kid. In a show about shameful secrets, all of his so far have been "things I don't want the police to know".

He literally killed somebody, and he seems to avoid having friends out of fear of them thinking he's a monster.

Kazuki just going "sure, that's fine" is the weird part. Especially since Enta seems to have taken the opposite stance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

They'll put forward a proposal to have the actors have sex on stage, assuming this time, surely someone will stop them.

no one will stop them