Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

:catdrugs:
I still feel like a scandalized matron. And like I need to be on a watch list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

coronatae posted:

That stinger :aaa:

I'm only surprised it happened that quickly, but I guess if there's only 11 episodes...

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

I want the cat song for my ring tone.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Farg posted:

yeah like, it doesn't seem as if their brother hates them or anything so it doesn't seem like the whole idol thing is necessary for them to connect

I think it’s more a being unable/unwilling to give of himself. “I want to love, but I want to lie”. “I want to love but I want to take”. It speaks (to me) of wanting love, but not being willing to do what’s necessary to have a healthy love - honesty and generosity of oneself to another.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

I'm a bit suspect about the mention about The Little Prince given how that story ends.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

I don’t know what’s making me think this, but I halfway suspect Haruka totally knows what’s up with Kazuki and is just going along with it for... undisclosed reasons, I guess. He’s worried about his brother and wants to support him even if it’s “Yes, big brother, you’re definitely Sara.” It seems extra right to have a doubly unnecessary crossdressing scheme where each brother thinks they’re fooling the other out of misplaced good intentions.

Gibbering fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Apr 26, 2019

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Pootybutt posted:

I'm just hoping for some real in-the-fuzz otters to show up sometime. Maybe the evil emporer is an adorable lil otter malcontent in a big chair w a cigar.

Edit: And a hat. Evil Otter Emporer's gotta have a hat.

God I'm tired. I read "adorable lil otter malcontent in a big Char wig".

Which. Yes. I'm down with otters in fluffy blond wigs.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

All these boys be messy bitches.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

I've decided that Enta is my son and I want to protect him.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

someone help, Enta’s gonna die of thirst

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/scomberesocidae/status/1130290283617214464

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

So Reo is his own worst enemy on multiple levels.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

The beginning and end of the ep really couldn't be more tonally dissimilar despite being kinda the same thing.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/scomberesocidae/status/1138992817613578241

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA--

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There was an AR thing going on in twitter where the cops had their own twitter and it got deleted after this episode aired

After one last tweet that said (more or less) "I have always and will always love you #Mabu"

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/scomberesocidae/status/1140014063499354113

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

Because there is nothing just in this world.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

someone hold me, i’m scared

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

When the opening started playing at the end I laugh-cried. I'm gonna tell myself this is normal.

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

I love that Toi went to juvie It slammed everything back down to reality in a way that gave no shits but also didn't have any dead kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

OMG this is gonna be GLORIOUS.