Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This show is an extended buttsex/poop joke.

Edit: I just hit the central conceit of episode 2 and :laffo: okay, this show is pretty good.

Pollyanna fucked around with this message at 14:22 on May 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Cephas posted:

Enta: I haven't seen Kazuki smile in such a long time. It's like something has changed in him.

Kazuki, dressed as Sara: Kuji you should help me dishuu ^_~* I'm such a bad girl for wanting to kidnap Sara dishuu~, I need some guuto sarakku from you~~~

i'm sorry enta but this egg is hatching

I mean I agree - the pretending-to-be-Sara thing is too contrived to be an excuse - but Kazuki is clearly intentionally mimicking Sara's affect and isn't actually happy or anything. You know how fake that TV stuff gets.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ViggyNash posted:

If kazuki didn't enjoy being Sara on some level then he would not channel her every moment he puts the costume on. There's no need to. He just has to act the part while taking the picture. But as soon as the dress goes on he transforms into a different person, and he's very unlikely to secretly be a method actor.

Fair point. The whole thing makes zero sense otherwise, it’d feel like one of those contrived situations you see in trashy manga. I would assume Ikuhara has a better point than that. The “I’m doing this to connect with my brother” is a bullshit excuse, but a common one.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The Sara impersonation makes even less sense now. What the hell?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Yeah, poor motherfucker. He brought this most recent stuff on himself but still.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That does put the Kazuki is an egg theory to bed, though - which I honestly expected. It never really felt legit. Kind of awkwardly done, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Anime over. It was just kind of okay, didn’t blow my mind or anything.