Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Failed Imagineer posted:

Looks like someone forgot Cersei's shame walk where some random village miscreant flops dong at the queen

I was too hypnotized by the beauty of the shame nun's voice to notice this detail.

Shame! ring ring Shame!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

teagone posted:

This is way too optimistic. Everyone is going to die except Jaime and he will raise his dwarf son named Tyrion in Braavos. The Night King will sit on the throne in Westeros.

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Escobarbarian posted:

Euron Greyjoy is a loving poo poo character
He had some funny lines in the episode he brings his captives to Kings Landing.

"I have to be honest, this is making me hard."

"Did you see Little Theon's face right before he jumped overboard? "Oh, no!" What a twat."

Speaking to Jamie about Cersei
"Does she like it gentle or rough? A finger in the bum?"

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Takes No Damage posted:

The live thread immediately speculated that he was up all night drawing that poo poo himself, so the next morning he could be all like Hey Dany look what I just :airquote: ~discovered~,

Lol, that does make sense.

Finished that episode, included the badass scene of Dothraki + Dragon vs Lannisters, episode redemeed.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
drat dude, put this in the op of the bad graphs/charts thread.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Deuce posted:

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

The victory of House Night’s King will be the happy ending.

Man for a brief moment the first time I saw the dragon battle I thought Bronn would kill Drogon. That would’ve been siiiiick.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Drogon's gonna get ripped apart by giant wights.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I really hope everyone dies and the last fifteen minutes is just a slow pan over a smoldering wasteland.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

QuoProQuid posted:

Full results here.

audience members p sure jon and dany will end up on the dumb throne by the widest margin, though 15% of millennial think the throne will be destroyed

These are the graphs that the committee used to write the scripts

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

QuoProQuid posted:

Full results here.

audience members p sure jon and dany will end up on the dumb throne by the widest margin, though 15% of millennial think the throne will be destroyed

Wow People are stupid

Also the pool is sorely lacking a "don't care" option

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

The only real causality the series will have after all is the throne in itself. Democracies for westeros!

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Arya "winning" doesn't make sense from pretty much any thematic perspective whatsoever, but most of all just from a basic rear end story telling standpoint.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Cymoril posted:

I really hope everyone dies and the last fifteen minutes is just a slow pan over a smoldering wasteland.

If GRRM is serious about this being a climate change analogy then that is the only correct answer.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

If that's the case I wonder how apocalyptic the books will be, given they won't come out before the wasteland is reality. The entire planet burning?

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Jean Eric Burn posted:

Arya "winning" doesn't make sense from pretty much any thematic perspective whatsoever, but most of all just from a basic rear end story telling standpoint.

She just gotta steal a face from the "winner."

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

QuoProQuid posted:

Full results here.

funny how this series all abt subverting fantasy tropes is going to end in the most generic way

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

maybe the white walkers just kill everyone and rule forever

maybe the humans kill the white walkers and win but winter lasts for years and everyone starves to death because they spent the last decade killing the poo poo out of anyone lowborn enough to plow a field

Cuddly Tumblemumps
Aug 23, 2013

Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.

Supreme Allah posted:

During the re-watching I think Jon will become like Benjen, he'll start turning undead but then someone will stop it and he'll become the next benjen. And, Sansa will win the throne.

Undead Jon Snow will be shooting blanks, so, in order to create the next Targ heir this will force Dany to bone the only other available candidate: Tyrion "Mary Sue RR" Lannister. The baby will be sacrificed by Bran "The Night King" Stark to break whatever spell-curse whatever magical field makes Westeros so awful. The entirety of this takes place in Episode 5, using time speed up magic from the Maesters who are trying to hasten the Snow-pocalypse, and instead result in the redemption of the world, or something.
The End.
Roll Credits.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
King's Landing gets sacked by the White Walkers and they are eventually defeated, but something like 90% of the population in Westoros dies, and the majority of the land becomes a blasted hellscape unfit for human habitation for centuries. Dany gets to rule over the rest, but the physical Iron Throne is in the ruins of King's Landing.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

etalian posted:

I was too hypnotized by the beauty of the shame nun's voice to notice this detail.

Shame! ring ring Shame!

Remember that dude the next episode murdered by Gregor Clegane? That was him.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Subscribed to Amazon HBO channel does it simulcast or am I waiting for tomorrow.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

socialsecurity posted:

Subscribed to Amazon HBO channel does it simulcast or am I waiting for tomorrow.

Should go up at 9, alternatively I think the Prime TV site has a live stream of HBO when you sign up there

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golashes posted:

Should go up at 9, alternatively I think the Prime TV site has a live stream of HBO when you sign up there

More specifically 9pm eastern, tonight. So west coast people just have to wait until 6pm. :hellyeah:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Remember that dude the next episode murdered by Gregor Clegane? That was him.

lol Zombie Clegane is not a fan of flashers

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Is this a spoiler free thread? Because I don’t want to be even more angry/disappointed with this show than I already am.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

It is, we have another spoiler thread for that here, plus a technically also spoiler thread in GBS, but this one should be fine

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Post your drink and who you want to win.

I hope the golden company wins and throws away their contract.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I forgot that part in the last season finale where Euron interrupts Tyrion and shouts out “Theon I’m going to kill your sister!” and everyone just looks at each other like “what the gently caress?” before Tyrion tries to start his speech over.

Euron is way more fun than I remembered. He really fills that scenery-chewer slot in the lineup.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgA3-8z9wo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLOG2wxg3Q

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

TraderStav posted:

Post your drink and who you want to win.

I hope the golden company wins and throws away their contract.

#TeamNightKing

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

These next six weeks are going to be hell for George RR Martin.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Cheap blush for a Sansa/Night King teamup

Undocumented Gamer
Jan 9, 2019
In the season finale we finally learn:

What did Pod do to those whores!?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

ruddiger posted:

These next six weeks are going to be hell for George RR Martin.

Nah, the next six weeks are going to be OK for him. Week seven is going to be hell. His story will have been completed without him and he'll have to sit and watch as less and less people give a poo poo about his progress on book six of a seven-book series that's already had its ending televised.

I'd be shocked if he does anything but respond "I'm not sure I can match that but I'm going to try" and then never finish Winds of Winter.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Last scene better be Bronn and Pod safely sailing off to Essos while all of Westeros is over run by ice zombies that kill everyone else of note.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
(cracks knuckles)

well boys it's time again

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I hope everyone dies except for Davos and maybe pod

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
So I am drunk AF watching this with fiancé and my parents? Figure that poo poo out.*

*they have HBO and we don't. Also i master trolled my dad with the s4 ending where Tyrion killed Tywin which aired on Father's Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Away all Goats posted:

I hope everyone dies except for Davos and maybe pod
Even Sam???