Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Thinking of getting HBO go so I can watch got on my roku. Does the online version get released at the same time as the cable version?

Also is there any reason why I shouldn't get hbo go through Amazon instread of hbo directly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

CrazyLoon posted:

I think it's undestandable for folks to be uncomfortable about Arya sex scene (kids growing up that way always does a number on your head one way or the other). That said, lmao at them accusing anyone who hasn't googled her age at that exact moment a pedo. Some of us can count the years that have passed since this show started.

Honestly? Maisie Williams looks weird to me and it's loving with my head. It's like she has some sort of medical condition that prevents her from aging or something. Kind of a moot point as she probably had a body double. Sophie Turner looks like she ages naturally, in comparison.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
I guess it would have been kinda boring if Azor Ahai was Jon Snow and they just had some sort of showdown since it's been hyped so much. Arya ninja assassin'ing the Night King is kinda cool, guess i'm in the minority.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
Everyone, just be glad that dragon fire didn't kill the night king, that would have been a bummer.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

teagone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqLXLUvQ4

You can see Grey Wurm holding a torch around the 18s mark. Gendry in the background somewhere in the preview too.

[edit] Gendry blurry in the background 11s in.

Is that winterfell at 18 seconds in? They cleaned up all the corpses that quickly? :laugh:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
Rewatched Episode 3 on my PC after watching it on my big screen TV last night.

100 times more enjoyable. I can actually see poo poo on my PC monitor. When i was watching on my 50 inch TV, i even pulled up a chair right in front of it and still couldn't see poo poo.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

It's funny how hillary clinton fans kept on saying dany = hillary and now i totally see it after sunday night's episode (kings land = Iraq/Libya)

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Bottom Liner posted:

and reminder, it wasn't the bells that triggered her, it was jon turning her down from getting some "I guess it's fear then" :lol:

Probably shoulda shanked her just then.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

The Dark Project posted:

Glad to see the Hound gets to die exactly how he would have wanted.

In a fire.

Are we sure zombie mountain is dead? He survived tons of stones falling on him and getting stabbed through the head and torso. BBQ zombie mountain is roaming the streets #iwanttobelieve

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

lezard_valeth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468HMusdHHY

I feel bad for these theorycrafting channels that were built up around the hype of the show now desperately struggling to find any straw to grasp in the hopes of a sudden 180 show saving ending.

God drat, i shoulda started a GOT Youtube Channel to spew bullshit and monetize it. This guy is on shrooms.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bozb3m/%CE%BCeeting_the_game_of_thrones_crew/

Ending was obvious if you've seen this Key and Peele sketch, but still laughed

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
I was curious about how the parents who named their kids after Dany felt after the last episode:

quote:

Chanel Stout, a medical scheduler in Florida and mother to a 14-month-old named Daenerys, also isn’t a fan of how Dany’s story is playing out, but she’s not turning her back on the Queen. “[Sunday’s episode] doesn’t change how I feel about Dany at all,” she writes in an email. “I definitely think she was justified. I think the show is rushing her character arc, but what can you do.” And if her feelings about the character haven’t changed, then her feelings about the name certainly haven’t, either. “I have no regrets at all!”

quote:

Another Texan, Katherine Acosta, opted for “Khaleesi” instead of “Daenerys,” when naming her and her husband’s 13-month-old daughter. (That decision — along with the fact that Acosta says she discovered GOT while she was recovering from an earlier miscarriage — has already brought her family a good amount of press.) Despite her preference for Khaleesi, Acosta is just like the other parents we interviewed: unfazed by the massacre at King’s Landing. “I honestly think she did what she had to do,” Acosta says. “This isn’t Disney, this is Game of Thrones. We know there’s never going to be happy endings.”

:thunk: I don't think these people should serve on jury duty

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Zaphod42 posted:

Previews aren't spoilers right?

RIP king's landing

Is it me, or does she have wayyyyy too many unsullied warriors? I thought the overwhelming majority of them died at the Battle of Winterfell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
I'm a little confused at the last scene with Jon going with the Wildings, is he going to live north of the wall with them or something?