Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Vintersorg posted:

So every episode is like, movie length now, eh?

I think it's just the last 3

edit: sorry, last 4

quote:

Episode 1 (April 14): 54 minutes

Episode 2 (April 21): 58 minutes

Episode 3 (April 28): One hour, 22 minutes

Episode 4 (May 5): One hour, 18 minutes

Episode 5 (May 12): One hour, 20 minutes

Episode 6/Series finale (May 19): One hour, 20 minute

discoukulele fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Apr 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://twitter.com/_chambray_/status/1120158785488740360

drat good episode, btw. Definitely one of my favorites in awhile. I'm really anxious about next week, but also kinda excited for all of the points I'm going to rack up in my death pool.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Season 6 kicks rear end because it gave us The Winds of Winter. But yeah, the resolution of Arya's time with the Faceless Men was kinda dumb.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
I love Cersei a lot. She's always been my favorite character, and Lena Headey is amazing. I was pretty satisfied with her ending, and loving LOL at her getting to go out being infinitely more rational and less evil than Dany.

But the rest of the episode... Y'all, I love GoT and it's been hard for me to admit how far downhill it's gone. I'm super down with Mad Dany, but they've been handling everything so horribly. And they're clearly throwing in random-rear end fan service. What a disappointment. :smith: