Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Is Melissandre being old going to play into the plot at some point? Just finished S06E01, I don't think it has even been brought up agian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Just rewatched the scene where Jon and Dany find a cave with wall drawings that parallel their situation exactly, it was quite terrible.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

The live thread immediately speculated that he was up all night drawing that poo poo himself, so the next morning he could be all like Hey Dany look what I just :airquote: ~discovered~,

Lol, that does make sense.

Finished that episode, included the badass scene of Dothraki + Dragon vs Lannisters, episode redemeed.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

The telenovela aspect was spot on, but I really liked the "And by the point Bronn came and went you could they they had just stopped bothering with the show"

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Random question, what was the name of that youtube guy that did episode by episode reviews and had absolutely batshit crazy theories?

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

If anyone wants to watch Kit Harrington act he's on nEtflix's Criminal, S02E02. Every episode is stand alone so you can just put it on and watch it.

In some moments he has that same "lost puppy" face he had as Jon, in others he actually acts! It's incredible to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

lol the Edmure talk reminded me of the blackfish. Another wasted character