Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
super all about that new fyad forum title, guess SA is 4chan now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Something about Jorah standing on the high ground screaming at Dany "you were supposed to be the chosen one!"

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

My favorite part was when Gregor just casually kills Qyburn and then Cercei is just like, "right, I'm gonna go, just let me squeeze through here real quick, byeeeeee".

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Ahahaha that tyrion interview "D&D-ARE-THE-BEST-WRITERS-OF-ALL-TIME :effort: :rolleyes:"

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

It was all worth it for Jon finally petting ghost.

I don't know though guys I think I'm officially done with this show.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I like how the Iron Born just suck rear end right up to the bitter end, like Yara was loyal to Dany ever after all that, even thought it was Theon who saved her rear end and he pledged his life to Sansa, and shes just like gently caress the starks yo.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

So is Littlefinger a minor hero for turning Robin from probable new Joffrey to mostly apathetic seemingly decent dude?

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

Edit: ^^^ I like to think he grew up normal once his mom was gone and is now extremely embarrassed anytime some one brings up how he breast fed until he was 13.

I don't really see any benefit to it being explicitly stated. Always listen to Tormund. Jon has the true north in him and belongs up there. So there he went.

Robin was still a little sociopath the last time we saw him when he was about to go all dragonheart on Royce and Petyr talked him down.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Rewatching and noticed that Salladhor Saan seems to have a similar motivation to Euron right down to using the words "I wanna gently caress the queen"

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah noticed that too. Euron is literally white guy Salladhor Saan, which makes sense because he really isn't Euron or Victarion at all. He's a vulgar, drunken, boastful pirate and nothing more; literally Salladhor Saan.

Shame they didn't just have Salladhor Saan instead, I guess he wouldn't have the Iron Fleet though. Would be fun to have him run into Davos and be like "hey, I'm a mercenary, unfortunate we're on opposite sides now but them's the breaks"

I was thinking this, like I would've given so much more of a poo poo about Euron if he was Salladhor.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Happy anniversary to this piece of poo poo

Never Forget

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Someone should make a parody of the 9/11 we forgot Emoji except instead of the Twin Towers it's D&D

And perhaps invent a time machine so you can go back in time and do it when it would be relevant

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 20, 2020

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

You know, maybe it's good that The Many Saints of Newark sucked because it definitely had spinoff ambitions. HBO would be shooting a Young Tony show, a Harold show, a Meadow and AJ sequel series, an animated show where Paulie reluctantly partners with a supernatural cat to solve mafia mysteries.

my God imagine an entire meadow show

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I remembered the latter half of BSG sucking too, but when I rewatched it a few months ago I thought it was exceptionally good all the way through. Maybe because I binged it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

merry christmas I think

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010245