Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

When I got my first proper job it was just before Watch Dogs came out and I was covinced it was gonna be the best game of all time. So I got one of the 9 different special editions with a huge big display case and figurine and stuff. When I was moving out I tried to bin it but my ma thought it looked nice and commemorated my first job so now it's on the windowsill in one of the living rooms back home. So in the same room my sibling's have their county final trophies there's an iconic Aiden Pearse figurine standing watch

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

When I got my first proper job it was just before Watch Dogs came out and I was covinced it was gonna be the best game of all time. So I got one of the 9 different special editions with a huge big display case and figurine and stuff. When I was moving out I tried to bin it but my ma thought it looked nice and commemorated my first job so now it's on the windowsill in one of the living rooms back home. So in the same room my sibling's have their county final trophies there's an iconic Aiden Pearse figurine standing watch

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

gently caress yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol awesome.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

Awesome

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

twitch.tv/clips/LankyMarfanSpider

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Lmfao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmao owns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EmmyOk posted:

That owns

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

that’s a pretty hosed up door lmao

Lmao wtf

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao yeah.. What the hell.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Are bongs supposed to look like their filled with poop.

if their well seasoned.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Don't forget Catherine had a collectors edition that came with an anime pillowcase, boxers, and a t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Len posted:

Don't forget Catherine had a collectors edition that came with an anime pillowcase, boxers, and a t-shirt

:O