Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope dre will be able to play next season and be able to play at his best ability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Okay someone really has to explain how the hell raymond Felton made a whole city hate him for being fat

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

chunkles posted:

do you still get called every slur imaginable playing Electronic Sports. i quit playing online video games after cs:go

Yes

E: you know for a group of people that believe they are bullied and oppressed your think they would be welcoming and friendly and not racist and hateful

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
HE MADE ME SLUR

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I had forgotten about this and it's basically the greatest thing ever.

I think you're going to be surprised how many streamers and professional gamers have gotten banned for slurring

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Welcome spurs you didn't foul

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AggressivelyStupid posted:

the perfect LeBron pg is pbev

Its kyrie

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
this has nothing to do with ball but look at this poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The B_36 posted:

Is that the view out your bedroom window? :aaa:

No that's the news. They also showed a double helix nado that then fused together that was sick

Rick posted:

Metapod please don't get sucked away in a tornado.

I'm the master of wind I could never be seen doing such a thing

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

getting a really strong feeling that the bulls will somehow reacquire cam payne

👀👀👀👀

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

chunkles posted:

Yeah but you're a poet and a scholar mate

Just one character at a time mate

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm increasingly getting excited for which new all defense no offense player presti will add and who is going to pay noel too much money

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

morestuff posted:

When is Paul not yelling at teammates

when he's talking to the front office about getting traded

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
God bless the demise of the rockets

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
blake to atlanta I BELIEVE

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
God I cant wait what Griffin is able to get for Davis. I hope it's something ridiculous

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This is going to end with Davis being traded for Steven Adams and Diallo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

who is the funniest Chicago Guy Garpax can bring in because he's a Chicago Guy? For me, it's Evan Turner or Derrick Rose.

Okafor

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This is the offseason Chicago finally gets melo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Steven Adams might be playing for New Zealand in the fiba world cup his name was included in their player pool. Very intrigued to see how an offense with adams as the first option looks like