Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I feel like the suns are trending in a good direction but they solved none of their problems from the start of the season and their roster construction is just so hosed up. Are they really going to sign a PG and a backup center and be a 35+ win team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1120548606392639488

what

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

get a tb12 guy to feed devin booker avocado ice cream

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cp3 for jamal crawford and josh jackson

edit: http://tradenba.com/trades/HJ6MBOE2N

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

felony escape sounds like bullshit, and lol at booker/ayton/oubre all being there in the vip section

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxYhbcWHDKU/

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

breaking into the Rolling Loud HotBox Stage to see kid cudi and j. cole, getting arrested and in my minds eye, hopping away while shackled at the hands and legs is a cry for help up there with tweeting from the hair salon

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Suns have had 3 top 5 picks in a row, how many more do they need?

I'm just getting ready for the coming disappointment when the Mavs don't move up in the lotto.

If they're going to get pushed down in the lottery to pick dragan bender at 5 then you can probably keep them coming until the end of the universe

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

Why are half of these kings guys? Did they have a big trade that i'm forgetting?

Len was in a bad draft and I think just discussed as a guy who might be a starter someday. I'd call it a fair bust
Nedovic wasn't supposed to do anything and didn't
TJ Warren was an old school bucket getter fat boy sf and he's lived up to that
bogdan bogdan bogdan has been great for sacto
dragan is just too slow to do the stuff he did to impress scouts in europe, huge bust
papajohn was a sleeper guy according to dokmo based on his pnr play in europe, bust
skal of course was the top guy in the country until we figured out he had no bball iq whatsoever. Maybe he'll be good in 5 years, he's shown some flashes. Very skilled for his size

josh jackson, a gamble worth taking and probably be much better on a better team
ayton - totally fine so far

I'm not trying to contradict you, just reviewing them all in my mental card catalog. Lottery picks are not a surefire route back to prominence if your front office sucks or your owner is an idiot or both

Suns traded the rights to bogdanovic plus 13 and 28 for Chriss

zhaire smith was traded for mikal bridges who already looks good but they gave up miami's 2021 pick which who knows

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Tj warren is badass and if he was in new york they'd be talking about how he's one of the greatest pure scorers, kids on the street ball courts would be imitating his vacant thousand mile stare, and all the while snarky sports bloggers on twitter would mention how he was never actually in the top five at any given year. Oh yeah and he shot 42.8% from 3 this year

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

That marquese chriss and b. knight for ryan anderson and deanthony melton trade is like stepping on dog doo and you slip and whack the back of your head on it as well.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Rick posted:

He was traded to NY the first week of the season for frank in a NBA live franchise mode and yeah instantly started getting all star buzz. I was satisfied with the simulation.

Worlds first digital melo. I love it

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

No one involved is ever contributing so what were the money implications?

Suns eat 3MM this year, 6MM next year since chriss got his option declined

it's sort of "ehh" since the suns traded anderson for tyler johnson and probably just play him, and rockets traded out of all that mess

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

speaking of that, does trading ball for tj warren straight up (at least, player-wise) help the lakers? It looks like it might work but it looks like there's cap implications that none of the trade machines handle, and something like KCP (stand-in for tj warren), ingram, hart, wagner OR kuzma works and ball/ingram/hart/wagner/kuzma doesn't get it done, being 2-3MM off of the mark.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

my grandma had that, she had to wear a plastic insole for a few months. she's dead now.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Randle is apparently interested in the suns which would be cool

Booker/bridges/oubre/randle/ayton

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MourningView posted:

-Every opponent of that team

oubre can teach everyone to play defense. problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

ad+lebron+nobodies probably doesn’t get them much higher than the third or fourth seed if neither one rests during the regular season which is pretty unlikely

they also don’t match up great against even the kd-less warriors and match up really really badly against the blazers

I think they could sign like, kemba/javale/(some sort of crappy guard from the suns in my ideal trade scenario where the suns get lonzo that can sort of shoot 3s)/someone with one of their exceptions and only need 2-3 minimum salary guys. I had it worked out on the shams cap thing but it wasn't loading as of like half an hour ago. But i only had kemba getting like 25MM which i know now isn't a max contract