Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/1119243688939540480

Now that's a stat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rick posted:

If I remember the Sun-Times was bullshit but the Lonzo Wire (lol it still exists somehow) picked up a story from there saying that the Bulls may be offering the 6 (if they fall) for Lonzo.

Might be worth doing that if Kemba is the realistic target.

https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2019/05/13/lonzo-ball-news-la-lakers-chicago-bulls-trade-2019-nba-draft/

Cowley is a blowhard but he is periodically well-sourced, although I think it usually has more to do with internal drama than personnel moves.

Trading a high lotto pick for Lonzo Ball would be a nightmare. I guess they could use a PG who can run the break and defend while letting LaVine lead the offense in the halfcourt, and the Bulls have good shooters slotted 2-4, but still. Lonzo isn't even really a bargain on his rookie contract because he was picked #2

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Wonder if they're regretting the Bledsoe extension after that series

They gotta spend whatever it takes to keep all three of Middleton/Brogdon/Lopez, right?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

who is the funniest Chicago Guy Garpax can bring in because he's a Chicago Guy? For me, it's Evan Turner or Derrick Rose.

They're definitely going to go hard after PatBev, who is going to need a restraining order from Boylen by the end of training camp

Imagining a Beverly/Arch of Dimes backcourt and getting worried about Jim's health. The human body can only get so jacked and juiced

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Kuzma is a weird piece to covet if you're about to draft Zion, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lockback posted:

Exactly, Zion's not going to play 48 minutes and I think that mostly locks Kuzma into his best role: Not having to play many minutes against high-offense starters. Playing some Kuzma-at-the-5 might be kinda fun too even if you give up a billion points.

Yeah this makes sense. I guess I kinda meant it more like "It'd be weird if New Orleans was specifically pushing hard to convince LA to include a bench PF in the deal," especially if it's at the expense of getting Ingram