Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Rick posted:

I don't know how realistic Kawhi to the Lakers is. Like his nieces think he's going to the Lakers, so does LeBron, but just about everyone else thinks the Clippers or staying in Toronto.

I like Hollins, I would rather he be the head coach and that Vogel worked for him and that Jason Kidd was employed elsewhere.

Andrew Lopez

Ages ago, Woj stumbled and bumbled through a sentence on his podcast, and then the Kawaaii to the Clippers narrative started to take off all over the place:

https://overcast.fm/+FssecjlGY/25:00 July 4th 2018

Woj posted:

"And I've been told that one of the reasons he's, you know he looks at going to the Clippers, or, is a little... less... motivated... because I think initially the idea of L.A. was fine to him, with the Lakers, he'd prefer the Lakers, but he was open to the Clippers, but now that LeBron is in L.A., I think the idea of going head-to-head with LeBron, to to have you with the Clippers, him with the Lakers, and to maybe feel dwarfed by that is... is, is... I'm told that's become far less appealing for him."

What ever the gently caress that means, Woj. Silly Woj, carrying water for his boy Buford trying to pump up value and leverage for the Spurs when Kawaaaaii was being talked about. Sports Media took that and ran and it's been Kawaaaaiii to the Clippers ever since.

Therefore: Kaawaaaiiii to the Lakers, QED.

duodenum fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

KAJ is the effective longevity goat. Stop forgetting KAJ.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

So now Kawhi can go to the Lakers with a clear conscience and make Kobe the 6th best Laker.