Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
logging onto youtube dot com to wacth my favorite content creator play the hot new videogame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
watching a man on the bus read a book

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
watching my wfie eat tge last hotdog

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sniffing someone who's stopped to smell the roses

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tasting someone who's getting a licking from their Pa

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The feeling of someone upset by a touchy subject

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The look on someone's face when they see what you are saying

FutonForensic

listening to someone else call their parents to see if it's worth it, then decide it's not really "my thing"

google THIS

Let's Work: Filing

You wouldn't think it would be entertaining but get this: the guy screams like a little girl every time a drawer shuts behind him.

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

Sniffing someone who's stopped to smell the roses

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*I'm sweating, dripping, sopping with perspiration*

Guy on toilet: HNNNNGGG

Me: Holy poo poo is he gonna pull this off???

Scaly Haylie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Me: Holy poo poo is he gonna pinch this off???

kalel

google THIS

I've noticed that a lot of track and field speedrunners have really similar techniques.

vanisher

(me, in a college exam, stuck on a hard problem. I pull out out my phone)

I'm sure someone on youtube has a good strategy for this

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Korean Boomhauer
Lettuce Play

tadashi

What is the YouTube channel for watching people post on Something Awful Dot Com?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS

tadashi posted:

What is the YouTube channel for watching people post on Something Awful Dot Com?

I prefer the channels where you watch people lurk

google THIS

I was about to say it as a joke but then I realized, there really have been several reality shows about parents who live vicariously through their children.

Macnult

laughing to myself as I watch someone read a text message

Macnult

What’s up gamers it’s your boi LittleBrother27 and today we’re gonna be gaming with the one, the only, FuckdYrMom420 who, with the help of subscribers and mom’s donations, has sent me this dope as heck refurbished ‘better controller’. today we’re jumping back into the single player fantasy adventure with FYM, doing our best to follow his controller movements. the battery package is out of the ‘better controller’, the lights are not on.. let’s play along to someone playing video games

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It was dark. I could hear the muffled voices of other people, shuffling their feet at the bottoms of their own respective shafts. I could almost feel their anticipation; hoping beyond hope to experience this for themselves, to be lucky enough to be the recipient of this new sensory experience. I could hear the whispered "come on, come one, COME ON!" of the guy standing in the well to the left of me, the guy on the right muttering "this is SOOO loving cool!" The match would start any moment, it's commencement to be marked with a loud, 3-second long air horn blast.

And there it was! An ear-piercing blare, even at the bottom of this well I was standing in. It was happening!

Would I get it? Would I be the first one in this group? I looked up, hope against hope that it would be me. I heard a soft thud, a slide- and then, success! A bean bag fell onto my upturned face!

There were 5 more left to be tossed by the players above the ground. More chances for the other participants, more chances for me. I got corn-holed!

living the dream...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One of 9 other people standing in formation waiting for the bowling ball to hit us.

Why have I waited this long to do this!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hour 8 of playing "Construction Sign VR". I scored 18,098 points for making sure no one went when the computer player told me to "keep them there" and traffic moved again when I got the go ahead and got the audible order to "let them go" with no accidents or casualties.

30 vehicles, including a school bus, a cop car, a US Army humvee, a diplomatic convoy, and some sweet sports cars (I got the Need for Speed xpac that has the street legal sports car package so you get more than SUVs and boring granny cars.)

I'm gonna beat this game, right after my mandated Union break...

take the moon

by sebmojo
watching god control his jesus avatar "a real gamer would never use such a cheese build"

google THIS

Macnult posted:

What’s up gamers it’s your boi LittleBrother27 and today we’re gonna be gaming with the one, the only, FuckdYrMom420 who, with the help of subscribers and mom’s donations, has sent me this dope as heck refurbished ‘better controller’. today we’re jumping back into the single player fantasy adventure with FYM, doing our best to follow his controller movements. the battery package is out of the ‘better controller’, the lights are not on.. let’s play along to someone playing video games

This took me a minute to understand but then again, I was the big brother

ashrum3
some one plz help me i dont get peeps watching some one play

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ashrum3 posted:

Living vicariously through someone else's mediocrity in the new thing :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

ashrum3 posted:

i don't really have time to play all the video games i want to play, so if someone doesn't have an obnoxious personality and plays through them online i still get to see how the story plays out etc

in college we used to hang out in the same room while our one roommate who was actually good at games would play and i don't see it as being much different, aside from the "having friends" part

Farecoal

There he go
some have funny commentary, i only really watch vinesauce tho

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I enjoy it, but probably because I don't really have time to play many games myself.

Finger Prince

ashrum3 posted:

I don't really get watching some streamer, I mean I guess I get it but I wouldn't do it myself. But hanging out on the couch while your friend plays a 1 player game is like watching a movie with them, only you can make suggestions like hey see if you can get up on that building, I bet there's a treasure up there, or dude there's a magic thing right there, wtf are you blind?
I guess I grew up hanging out at friend's houses and we'd play games together, but only one person could run the controller/mouse, so the other person watched.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 18:30 on May 24, 2019

Farecoal

There he go

Finger Prince posted:

dude there's a magic thing right there, wtf are you blind?

this an essential part of watching every streamer

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
when i was very young my brother had a friend who would make VHS tapes of himself playing NES games

mostly the footage was him saying "this is me, beating Deadly Towers" and then dying because Deadly Towers is hard, and attempting unsuccessfully to beat it for the next 30 minutes

so you see, in a way, Let's Play has always been part of my life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
quote this post if you think you could have been a Let's Play contender back in 2006 but instead married your high school sweetheart and thanks to having a family to feed couldn't afford to register Unregistered Hypercam2, and now you resent her and your children for it, and slowbeef as well

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
https://youtu.be/QYC7CBuMBOg

kalel

most streamers are either boring as heck or mean as heck so no I don't watch many streamers. Usually I watch compilations on YouTube

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
watchin some1 else watch some1 else make mac n chease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iP1QXFWYkA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Putty posted:

watchin some1 else watch some1 else make mac n chease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iP1QXFWYkA

watching putty make this post

ty manifisto