Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"holy poo poo this is so sugary"

It was a literal sugar cube with some drops on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dumb confession: i was like "oh no i hope sbt's car is okay" since he posted this thread and then i figured out the pressing matter was getting laid. not lubricating parts on a car.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Me, having a conversation with my mom: do you think slices of zucchini on my eyes will do the same thing cucumbers will do?

Mom: I mean they might cure a boil in your rear end but not fix your puffy eyelids.

Me: how would putting squash on my eyelids fix my hosed up rear end?

Mom: don't you have your dad to bother?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I love hot tea. I drink a lot of tea.

I never remember that tea is made with boiling water until I have melted my tongue and esophagus.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Got on the bus and my Clipper card wouldn't work, on account of it being my debit card.

This is a mood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

They aren't even the same colour.

I used to try to tap my work badge on it and it was twice the size, really thick and on the lanyard, not my keys.