Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
I'm Josefs partner, hello! So a few things: we don't accrue any interest on credit, its pretty much a case of using it to pay it off for building our credit score so we are well within our means there, a lower savings goal would mean we wouldn't dip in at all and probably lose the cards from them not being used. I'm pretty knowledgeable about savings as that's my area, but for our mortgage we are litteraly on track for our deposit being ready by June so that's the thing, we are looking at houses for around 120 grand and lower because the area is full of them and i need to stay in the local area due to having shared care with our local GP and my private clinic. It kind of puts a LISA off the table because it would just be delaying getting the house at this point, we could easily have over a 10% ltv before September, but working for a financial institution we will get a far lower ltv product if we want at a very good rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU