Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Is there a good summary of LT Mustangs Army adventure for those of us not of the Hooah persuasion?

"Thank God I'm leaving the NTC." *gets sent to NTC again*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Wroughtirony posted:

We read each other's papers in class today and while some were very good there were enough awful ones and enough no-shows to class that I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to worry about. One paper (about the difference between Chinese and American pragmatics) contained the sentence "The Japanese started World War II when they dropped an atomic bomb on Pearl Harbor."

Now I just have to ace the final on Monday and catch up on a bunch of other work I've been putting off... One more week.

Was there peer review? Please tell me there was peer review.