Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Wroughtirony posted:

So I got Archives and I've been digging through A/T, but the threads are sorted by kill date, so I have something of a needle in a haystack situation going on to find the military thread(s). Anyone have any clever ideas? It's literally for one whole sentence in the background section of my paper, so anyone's best guess as to when the A/T thread formed into some semblance of a community would be fine, too. Also, for those of you who might be curious- GIP as a forum dates back to July, 2008.

Paper is coming along well. The first third is finished. I just need to chain myself to my keyboard and bang out the rest by Wednesday. The only obstacles in my way are being busy all day Saturday and Sunday, having another term paper to finish by Thursday and the fact that I'm coming down with a really bad cold. If I can get all that under control then the only things I have to worry about for the rest of the semester are the final exams I have been too busy to study for.

You could probably dig through the post histories of people who have been around for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU