Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
I love Mustang and Vahalkya. They serve as bulwarks to remind people hey ummm, look at this.

I'm active in here in spurts and I love this place, I can find opinions that are unpopular with my veteran friends because everything is Rose colored glasses with them about their service. The biggest thing I have struggled with post service was three months I was guard in a detention facility overseas. I literally helped keep people in crowded cages that they entered on the flimsiest of evidence and if they were truely innocent it would take them a year or more to prove that while they were forced to live like animals. Depriving them of even daily showers because our facility and staff was not set up to support that.

This forum has had the most chill atmosphere I have found on the internet. The Discord is also good OP if you want to join that and watch our banter by the minute, it has sub channels to cover a ton of stuff that even GIP doesn't cover.

And we play left 4 dead 2 and are terrible at it, you should join us.

Edit: Confused the guy who accidentally invaded Syria with the Finn, I meant the Finn.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EBB posted:

He got charged? I thought they just yanked his TS and kicked him.

Yeah didn't he attempt suicide too?